Yes, There are 3 specific types: Full-spectrum, Isolate and Broad-spectrum.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil is an extract that contains other compounds (including THC), terpenes, and essential oils found in the hemp plant. These added compounds enhance the effects of CBD’s interaction with the body.
- CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD. The CBD compound is completely extracted from the full-spectrum oil and takes out the other compounds, terpenes, and essential oils.
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil falls between the other two. While other specific compounds, essential oils, and terpenes are left in the oil, the THC is completely extracted. Muscle MX uses broad-spectrum CBD oil to promote your wellness and keeping you safe.
If you are pregnant or nursing, we advise you to consult your personal healthcare professionals before using any CBD product.
Our products contain hemp-based CBD, which is federally legal to be purchased anywhere in the U.S. without a marijuana card or doctor’s prescription. Please check your local laws to verify that CBD is legal in your state.
No. Our products are manufactured in accordance with federal laws and can be purchased without a prescription. Please check your local state’s laws and regulations before purchasing.
We choose not to own farms, and instead have strong relationships with several excellent farms right here in the United States. This gives us the advantage of choosing the best hemp plants for our ingredients and rejecting any raw materials that do not meet our standards.
Muscle MX tests every single product batch to ensure potency and purity. Every product batch is tested by a third-party USP- and ISO-certified laboratory for CBD, THC, and other cannabinoid content. Testing is also done to check for pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and microbials.
You can check your individual product’s lab report by scanning the QR code on the label. Or you can search by product by clicking here.
Properties of CBD will vary for each individual depending on height, weight, and the quantity of CBD taken. Because there are no intoxicating ingredients with CBD oil, there is no “high” effect; start with small amounts and gradually increase with each use until reaching desired results.
No, although both hemp and marijuana are strains of the Cannabis plant. The difference lies in the quantity of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) found in the plant. THC is known for its psychoactive effects on the human brain. Marijuana is classified as any cannabis strain that has a THC content of over 0.3% (0.2% in the EU). Industrial hemp is any strain with a THC content of below 0.3%. Hemp plants are grown not only for CBD, but also for textiles, food, and other products.
With proper storage, quality is maintained up to two years for Muscle MX products.
CBD (or Cannabidiol) is a natural compound found abundantly in the hemp plant. Unlike THC, CBD has no psychoactive side effects and will not get you “high.” Instead, CBD works hand-in-hand with your body’s own endocannabinoid receptors to support overall wellness. More and more clinical research is opening our eyes to the benefits of CBD. Muscle MX has scientifically crafted different topicals with CBD and natural ingredients to help you feel your absolute best.
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is the largest collection of biological receptors in the human body. Endocannabinoid receptors are found on the surface of various cells throughout our nervous systems, immune systems, and organs. Various studies have shown that the ECS helps regulate biological processes like pain, inflammation, memory, energy metabolism and more. The main goal of the ECS is to help your body maintain homeostasis, or balance.
ACTIVATE – This topical balm is engineered to provide a warming sensation to give your muscles, joints, and tendons a kickstart before any activity. We recommend ACTIVATE as a natural alternative to help prime muscles and aid in injury prevention.
RECOVERY – This topical balm is engineered to provide a cooling sensation to aid your muscles, joints, and tendons in the recovery process of athletic activity, injury, or normal day-to-day aches. We recommend RECOVERY as a natural addition to your recovery program.
Hemp and marijuana come from the same plant family, Cannabis sativa. The main difference between the two is their level of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – the illegal, psychotropic cannabinoid. According to the Agricultural Act of 2014, American legislation describes legal hemp plants as containing less than 0.3 percent THC.
- Beeswax – Natural moisturizer and emollient. Great source of Vitamin A
- Coconut Oil – Aids in reducing inflammation, moisturizing skin, and healing wounds.
- Vitamin E – Nourish, protect, and soften skin
- Grapeseed Oil – Light moisturizer that is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Camphor Oil – Helps relieve pain and swelling from injuries.
- Peppermint Oil – Calming, anti-inflammatory effects. Contains antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Arnica Extract – Contains antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, effectively aids in healing bruises.
- Caffeine Oil – Increases blood flow to muscles, joints, and tendons
- Eucalyptus Oil – Helps relax sore muscles. Also contains antiseptic properties.
- Tea Tree Oil – Contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Natural moisturizer and skin emollient.
Store products in a dry, cool area with no direct exposure to constant light or excessive heat. For any questions, please contact us at (801) 565-4718 or email email@example.com
Every batch or products that we manufacture is accompanied with a specific Certificate of Analysis provided by a third-party. These reports include tests and results for parabens, heavy metals, microbials and cannabinoid content. Levels of specific compounds are analyzed and clearly shown on each respective COA. Interested in looking at your product’s batch report? Click here to take a look.
The CBD oil used in our products is derived from industrial hemp plants in conjunction with US Federal Law. All of our CBD oil contains less than 0.3% THC (our topical products contain 0.0% THC). Although very trace amounts of THC are present, it is highly unlikely that you will test positive for THC in a drug test. We do advise speaking with your doctor or employer before use.
Unfortunately, due to FDA regulations, we cannot post all of those reviews on our website. The FDA forbids all CBD companies from publishing reviews in which customers mention specific health conditions. As you might imagine, a large number of our consumer reviews mention specific health conditions. In order to comply with the FDA, we’ve published a representative selection of reviews that pass the FDA guidelines.
Seed to Oil to You
Our CBD starts with industrial hemp grown and harvested on the highest quality U.S. farms, and is then produced processed into our CBD extract in a cGMP certified facility. The whole process from biomass seed stock provisioning to final ingredient, is scientifically controlled through a series of proprietary processes. This allows us to ensure the quality and effectiveness of every drop of CBD oil used in our products.